CSI just needs to collect a few details on your product and design. Once we obtain some preliminary information on your design, we can begin the quoting and proposal process.
Please provide any mechanical drawings (DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP) and artwork files (AI or CDR) if available.
- Molded rubber or polyester overlay?
- Copper flex circuit or printed silver?
- Mechanical dimensions – height and width of part, keys, etc.
- Artwork/Graphic Overlay if not, how many colors (Pantone #s)?
- Embossed (plateau/pillow or rim)?
- Tactile feel (domes)?
- Any backlighting? Any LEDs?
- Length of tail and tail break out location?
- What type of connection? Female connector or prep for ZIF?
- What type of environment? Does the keypad need to be environmentally sealed?
- Are there any windows? Do they need to be reinforced (opti-bonded)?
- Is there a display and would you like us to integrate it into the interface?